We collect and process personal data for the purposes of providing our services and improving the user experience on our website. Personal data is any information that can be used to identify an individual, such as name, email address, job title, and place of work.
We collect personal data from a variety of sources, including:
Directly from users: We may collect personal data directly from users when they sign up for an account, fill out a form, or contact us through our website.
Public sources: We collect personal data from public sources, such as LinkedIn, to supplement the information we have about users and to create a directory of professionals. Only data that was made publicly available on LinkedIn are collected for the purpose of providing our services.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
To provide our services: We use personal data to provide the services requested by users, such as searching for and displaying information about professionals in our directory.
To improve our website: We use personal data to understand how users interact with our website and to identify areas for improvement.
To communicate with users: We use personal data to communicate with users about our services, including responding to inquiries and providing updates.
We will only collect and process personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined above. We take appropriate security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Users and individuals whose personal data we collect from public sources have the right to opt out of having their personal data collected and processed. They can do this through a removal link directly on their contact directory profile, the information will be deleted permanently from our service.Sensitivity of Data
We do not collect or process sensitive personal information, such as data related to health, sexual orientation, or political views. We do not intentionally collect any information about minors (individuals under the age of 16), and we take reasonable steps to remove any such data from our system if it is discovered. If you do not consent to the storage of your personal data, you have the right to request its deletion. You can initiate this process on the respective public profile page.Cookies
- Keep you signed in to your account
- Understand how you use our website
- Provide basic functionality for our services
Your privacy rights:
- The right to be forgotten
- The right to be informed about the personal data we process on you
- The right of access to the personal data we process on you
- The right to rectification of your personal data
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to erase your data from our databases
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest
- The right to withdraw consent at any time